WebMagick trade for computing services and consulting, owner Inga Paukner Stojkov, registered in Croatia at Ul. B.Magovca 9, Zagreb ("I", "Me", "We", "Us", “WebMagick”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This Privacy and Cookies Policy ("Policy") relates to services provided through our website and application (“Services”) and sets out the basis on which the Personal Data collected from you, or that you provide to Us will be processed by Us. “Personal Data” means any information that identifies or relates to a particular individual and also includes information referred to as “personally identifiable information” or “personal information” under applicable data privacy laws, rules, or regulations (collectively the “Data Protection Laws”). WebMagick website made and owned by WebMagick trade (further in text WebMagick).
For the purpose of the GDPR and the CCPA:
in respect of the Personal Data of users of the Website and the Services and business contacts and prospects of WebMagick, the Data Controller is WebMagick;
We collect Personal Data about you from:
- when you provide such information directly to us, and
- when Personal Data about you is automatically collected in connection with your use of our Services.
Third parties, when they provide us with Personal Data about you (“Third Parties”). Third Parties that share your Personal Data with us include:
- Service providers. For example, we may use analytics service providers to analyze how you interact and engage with the Services, or third parties may help us provide you with customer support. - Social networks connected to the services. If you provide your social network account credentials to us or otherwise sign in to the Services through a third-party site or service, you understand some content and/or information in those accounts may be transmitted into your Account with us. - Advertising partners. We receive information about you from some of our service providers who assist us with marketing or promotional services related to how you interact with our websites, applications, products, services, advertisements or communications.
WebMagick collects and processes some or all of the following types of data from you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the webmagick.eu website (“Website”). This includes personal identification information (name, email address, phone number) that you provide when filling the contact form.
- Details of all actions that you carry out through the Website and of the provision of services to you.
- Details of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, the site that referred you to our site and the resources that you access.
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
Our Company securely stores your data and is taking all necesarry security precautions to keep it safe in compliance with highest security standards.
Our Company will keep your Personal Data until our contract is over or until you want us delete your data. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by removing all your information from our databases and servers we use.
WebMagick would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop WebMagick from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of WebMagick.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
WebMagick would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request WebMagick for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that WebMagick corrects any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request WebMagick to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that WebMagick erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that WebMagick restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to WebMagick’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that WebMagick transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – WebMagick uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – WebMagick uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. WebMagick sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Email us at: email@example.com
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that WebMagick has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact us.